It is the responsibility of all racers to check the roster for their bib assignment and to ensure that they have been assigned a bib number.
Bib Pickup Schedule
Bib pick-ups will be held outdoors in 2021 as a COVID-19 mitigation measure, with extra options for getting bibs. The schedule is as follows:
- Friday July 2, 4-7 p.m. Anchorage, Skinny Raven (800 H St.) – not for Kenai Peninsula residents
- Friday July 2, 4-7 p.m. Seward, Chamber of Commerce (2001 Seward Hwy.) – Seward and Kenai Peninsula residents only
- Tuesday July 6, 5-8 p.m. Seward Race Headquarters (Corner of 4th & Washington)
- Wednesday July 7, 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Seward Race Headquarters (Corner of 4th & Washington)
Bib pickup will include getting your shirt, patch and gift bag including other giveaways. Shirts will NOT be distributed after the race as in other years.
First-time racers must sign off that they have viewed the entire 2021 Safety Video before they can receive their bib.
Identification is Required for Bib Pickup
- Photo identification is required.
- Junior racers must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Timer Chips are embedded in your race bib, and do NOT need to be returned at the end of race.
July 7th bib pickup
- 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Race Headquarters - 4th and Washington