Mount Marathon Race 2023 Logo Contest
In addition to their logo being used for all MMR 2023 promotional purposes, the winning designer will receive a $250 cash prize!
How to Enter the Contest
- Contest opens March 1, 2023
- Deadline for submissions is 11:59 P.M on Friday, March 31, 2023
- Winners will be announced in early-April via email, mountmarathon.com, and the Seward Chamber of Commerce’s social media channels
For your entry to be reviewed by our selection committee, it must be:
- Submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitted in its original source file (a scalable, vector format such as .ai or .eps).
- Submitted as a high resolution .pdf with 300 dpi or higher.
- Theme: To best convey the unique nature of the Mount Marathon Race, the logo design must include a mountain theme.
- Language: The design MUST include the following words or phrases:
- Mount Marathon Race
- 95th Running
- Seward, Alaska
- July 4, July 4th, or Fourth of July AND the year 2023
- Color: The design may include a maximum of four colors. There are no limitations on the specific colors. The logo must look professional in color and black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
- Previous Winners: http://mmr.seward.com/results/trivia-facts/logo-history/
- One winning logo design will be selected by the Mount Marathon Race Committee.
- Contestants agree that the Seward Chamber of Commerce may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for future advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials.
- Contestants may only submit one logo per contest but are free to apply again in the future.
- Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to the Mount Marathon Race and Seward Chamber of Commerce.
- The Mount Marathon Race Committee and Seward Chamber of Commerce may alter, modify or revise the winning logo as necessary for its intended use.
- The Mount Marathon Race Committee reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- The winning designer will receive $250!