Race Email #1: Bib and Wave Assignments
MMR this year will mostly feature waves of 50 starting minutes apart. This is a change from the previous start format and a COVID-19 mitigation measure decided many months ago.
Bib and wave assignments are posted on our website in multiple formats.
To find our roster page that includes all the links, go to:
You can view your race’s roster:
- Alphabetically (only includes bib number, not wave)
- By bib numbers sequentially (includes wave and start time)
- By age group (includes wave and start time); this is useful for the new 50 Percent Age Group Rule.
- JUNIOR Roster ordered by wave and start time
- JUNIOR Roster ordered by division and age-group
- WOMEN’S roster ordered by wave and start time; this is useful for the new Top 50 Percent Age Group Rule.
- WOMEN’S roster ordered by age-group
- MEN’S roster ordered by wave and start time; this is useful for the new Top 50 Percent Age Group Rule.
- MEN’S roster ordered by age-group
For a description of the wave assignment process, including the wave change request form, visit:
The race director has assigned bibs to 875 racers; please only request a wave change if you feel you’ve been egregiously mis-seeded. The deadline for submitting the form is June 30.
You’ll be receiving additional messages until race day that contain important information; please watch for them and read in their entirety.
Mount Marathon Race Director