The Mount Marathon Race and Salomon are teaming up for a fun night at Skinny Raven Downtown!
First, here’s the BIB PICKUP schedule:
- FRIDAY JULY 2, 4-7 p.m. Anchorage, Skinny Raven (800 H St.) – Any racer can get bib
Note: The bib pickup previously scheduled for Seward on July 2 has been canceled.
- TUESDAY JULY 6, 5-8 p.m. Seward Race Headquarters (outdoors at corner of 4th & Washington)
- WEDNESDAY JULY 7, 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Seward Race Headquarters (outdoors at corner of 4th & Washington)
You’ll get your bib, race t-shirt, race bag, patch and some sponsor swag!
First-time racers must:
- Sign that they have completed the full course in training AND they have viewed the 7-minute Safety Video by Max Romey Productions:
Junior racers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
SALOMON Shakeout Event July 2!
Salomon, the new presenting sponsor of the Mount Marathon Race, will host a “Mount Marathon Shakeout” in conjunction with bib pickup July 2 at Skinny Raven Downtown.
The schedule is as follows:
- 6:30-7 p.m. — Shakeout Run of 3.1 (the MMR distance)
- 7-7:30 p.m. — Pizza and beer social
- 7:30-7:45 p.m. — 2015 Mount Marathon Salomon TV Episode screening of video featuring Rickey Gates, Kilian Jornet, Emelie Forsberg and others.
- 7:45-9:00 p.m. — Salomon athlete and Alaska runners panel and Q&A. Attendees will include Dakota Jones (Montana), Christian Gering (New Mexico), Darren Thomas (Nevada), Jeffrey Stern (California) and Alaskans Michael Connelly, Christy Marvin, Rosie Frankowski, Carol Seppilu and others.
More info and registration (not required) here: